Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Final Blog Post

     This has been such an amazing experience. I am truly going to miss these kids. I have personally grown as a teacher and person. Through this chance I had to work under a fantastic teacher; and get the chance to spend time with these lovely kids. I still have a long way to go, but can not wait until I have a classroom of my own. I hope that these 4th graders were able to grow and learn from my lessons. Most of all I hope that they have been enlightened within the arts, and are inspired to develop their creativity further.  The arts are slowly fading and becoming a thing of the past. I encourage everyone to express their creativity in one way or another even if it is through drawing stick figures. 



1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for all your hard work Lauren!

    ReplyDelete